Ha:tfelt releases solo music video


Article: 'Ha:tfelt' music video, Yeeun shows a mature side... 'powerful' tantrum scene on the floor

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+153, -24] I think it's the best idol song I've heard in a few years ㅎㅎ Surprising to see that even an idol is capable of coming up with a song and music video of this quality. I think I'll become a fan. It certainly puts her in a new light.

2. [+141, -20] She composed and wrote everything and the song is greater than any other idol song

3. [+129, -19] I think it's an expression of the mixed feelings inside her head while walking to the house of a cheating boyfriend... The expression's cool and the song quality is daebak.

4. [+27, -4] Quite talented how she made all this herself. I like Ain't Nobody and Iron Girl.

5. [+24, -3] There's really not one song to throw out in her album... She's really blossomed into an artist from a girl group.

6. [+23, -2] Please listen to it ㅜㅜ The quality's absolutely amazing, it sounds like a pop song with Korean lyrics ㅜㅜ

7. [+22, -5] Who else besides Yeeun among twenty something female idols can sing and compose as well as Yeeun?

8. [+20, -6] I'd say it's the best idol song that's come out in a while

9. [+20, -3] Saw it in the Melon rankings and listened to it without knowing what it was... but it's great... It doesn't match the summer weather but it makes me feel so emotional listening to it late at night like this.

10. [+18, -4] The quality of the album isn't even worth comparing to other idols

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,974, -136] As an original fan of the Wonder Girls, a group that's now up in the air... I admire her work. She's the only one who stayed loyal.

2. [+2,834, -211] It's artistic. She fits the title of musician.

3. [+2,699, -148] About time we got an idol musician with brains

4. [+2,527, -126] The song's good ㅠㅠ Especially considering she wrote and composed it all herself

5. [+535, -33] I really hope she gets recognized as a musician

-