TV: It's Alright, It's Love (Pilot)


Article: Pilot broadcast "It's Alright"... a taste of rom com!

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,586, -221] A bit uncomfortable to watch with family..

2. [+3,111, -271] I felt embarrassed watching this with family ㅠㅠㅠ But it's oddly fun!

3. [+2,965, -153] The casting's okay... but the plot is hard to follow ㅋㅋ.. and the language they use makes me blush.

4. [+2,291, -169] I think my expectations were too high... but their chemistry was explosive ㅋㅋ

5. [+2,466, -1,257] DO's acting was okay ㅋㅋㅋ Need to watch more to see, fighting

6. [+699, -63] The plot... kept getting cut off.. and the scripts didn't feel properly delivered. I felt uncomfortable with the constant mention of sex on a public broadcast drama.

7. [+661, -28] Was all that sex talk reall necessary.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+643, -62] The media play for this drama is amazing.. Anyway, the drama is too extreme ㅜㅜ My expectations were too high.. The plot's difficult to understand.. It's not EXO that's the problem, the drama itself is problematic...

9. [+572, -17] Feels like I just watched a CF for an hour

10. [+454, -26] Embarrassing dialogues and situations... take those out and the drama seems okay

-