Hyeri's aegyo is still melting the internet


She's literally been trending EVERYWHERE for these past two days.

-

Article: Hyeri "Surprise aegyo? I didn't even know I did it"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+16,593, -382] She probably didn't even have the peace of mind to realize what she was doing... ㅋㅋㅋ but I imagine her public recognition + likability went up huge like Park Hyungshik

2. [+13,476, -429] Who wouldn't surrender to such aegyo? Even the terminator squad commander is a man after all.. ㅋ I had no idea Hyeri was such a cute yet tom boyish type of girl. She's so cute and likable.

3. [+10,624, -368] So cute. Mommy smile ^-----^

4. [+9,955, -346] Daebak adorable ㅋㅋㅋ I became a fan after seeing how hard she worked ㅋㅋ

5. [+9,690, -306] You know she's really charming when even women will admit it ㅋㅋ It was a legendary aegyo scene

6. [+1,535, -29] I can already see how excited Girl's Day's agency is over this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Way too excited

7. [+1,278, -36] How could you not like her when she worked so hard all through training and then gives aegyo right as you leave

8. [+1,203, -141] Her aegyo seemed so natural... I put Hyeri up there with Suzy and IU as the next nation's little sister

-

Article: Hyeri's fussy aegyo dominates search rankings

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+1,617, -61] She's more beautiful bare faced and in army uniform~~~~~~~

2. [+1,420, -65] Seriously so lovely

3. [+1,304, -106] Is this the birth of a new nation's little sister?

4. [+1,053, -131] I'd immediately marry any woman like Hyeri

5. [+150, -12] Her aegyo was cute but I liked her more for her youthful energy and how she always smiled to overcome her obstacles in the army. She also eats like a champ.

-

Article: 'Real Men' the squad commander responds on SNS to Hyeri's aegyo...

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

"The reason I smiled while holding Hyeri-ssi's hand was no tbecause I liked Hyeri-ssi but because I was overjoyed that the broadcast was over..... ㅠㅠ"

1. [+840, -27] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We understand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+590, -39] Don't worry, I already looped that aegyo scene 100 times already...

3. [+525, -61] Ha~~~ I never cared for idols but I became a fan after seeing Hyeri's aiiiing

4. [+72, -7] I'd like to thank you. For breaking her to the point where we could see that aegyo.

-

Article: Hyeri's aegyo, wakes up the next to becoming a 'hot trend' after the army

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+62, -4] Hyeri helped me realize what an aegyo in the purest sense of the word is... - -

2. [+56, -8] I'm a woman who never cared about Girl's Day and only ever remembered Hyeri as being Tony's girlfriend but after seeing her name all day on the search rankings, I looked her up to see what all the fuss was about ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and wow, her aegyo even drove me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I spaced out watching it over and over again. Her aegyo was so natural and pretty that it made me want to break my mirror after looking into it.

3. [+42, -5] I'm melting, I'm melting

-