In the Media: Jessica





Article: "World networking all around"... Jessica's relaxed days

Source: Dispatch via Nave

1. [+3,411, -100] They're not actually her networks.. more like she's passing by them and begging for a picture

2. [+2,946, -126] If she really had any ambition at all as a designer, she'd be working and learning in Europe or America, not attending some golf competition in China to promote her brand ㅋㅋㅋ It's all just for show, as if she's actually any type of designer... she's a glorified model who launched a brand off of the SNSD brand.

3. [+2,395, -116] Well there goes her life thanks to meeting the wrong man

4. [+1,953, -125] She looks so fake now..

5. [+1,570, -81] All those pictures of Jessica with Hollywood stars being used for media play have been proven to be from a golf competition that she got in through Tyler's networking. http://i.imgur.com/SaSw5yV.jpg As if she had any of her own connections as a designer herself. She's just media playing with Tyler Kwon ㅋ

6. [+468, -37] I'm doing just fine without Soshi~~ Look at how well I'm living~~!! That's what these pictures scream to me. She doesn't look happy at all. Just looks like a has been star.

7. [+411, -20] Jessica in a nutshell: "I'm selling sunglasses you can buy for $3 at Dongdaemun for $300 ㅋㅋㅋ They're expensive, you say? But I'm jessica ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

8. [+362, -18] I have a picture I took with IU a long time ago, does that make me best friends with IU too?

-