Koreans rank as the #1 ramyun consumers of the world


Article: Koreans rank #1 ramyun consumers of the world 'shocking amount'

Source: MBN TV via Nate

One Korean eats 74.1 ramyun a year.

#1 Korea 74.1 per person a year
#2 Vietnam 60.3 per person a year
#3 Indonesia 57.3 per person a year
#4 + #5 China and Hong Kong

1. [+149, -5] Even our ramyun's a celebrity...

2. [+123, -6] I used to eat maybe 1 or 2 ramyuns a month but now that I'm living on my own, I eat 30 ramyuns a month at minimum..

3. [+112, -4] Ramyuns just one of those foods that you never really crave but someone starts eating it and you have to eat it too

4. [+15, -1] You never get sick of ramyun

5. [+9, -0] I can give up everything else in my diet but never ramyun and fried chicken

6. [+5, -2] It's because food is so expensive. Ramyun's perfect for the busy worker or student on the move...

7. [+4, -0] Sounds about right.. I eat it four times a week at least..

8. [+3, -1] Ramyun's the perfect meal

-