[Pann] Old gifs of UEE shoving Yoobin on the head resurface



Pann: The real image of After School's UEE

1. [+187, -4] I don't know what her real personality is like or anything but hitting someone like that in the first gif, no matter how close friends you are with someone, pisses you off. I'm not even the one getting hit and it's making me pissed.

2. [+163, -2] I clicked into this thread to defend UEE but was surprised when I saw the gifs..

3. [+154, -4] Isn't the first gif going too far?? Look at her facial expression when she pushes her, looks like she's out for blood

4. [+91, -0] I seriously hate it when people push my head... nothing dirtier than that. Even if that person meant no harm or any ill intentions, it just turns your feelings into shit in that moment ㅋㅋㅋ Whenever my friends or teachers push my head as a joke, I honestly rather wish they'd just hit me elsewhere

5. [+79, -0] Clicked into this to defend UEE but I'm lost for words after seeing the gifs

6. [+64, -0] And Yoobin still doesn't get mad. Yoobin-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+56, -0] Why the hell would you push someone's head like that

8. [+52, -0] I remember watching BTS film cuts of Hogu's Love before the drama began airing and UEE's words and actions just seemed rude all the time. I never had any opinion of her but watching that made me think she has a bit of a temper on her.

9. [+50, -0] Goosebumps at the way she turns straight faced and then smiles at the camera again...

10. [+37, -0] She was super rude at the BTS cuts for Hogu's Love pictorial. She really treats Choi Wooshik like some fool ㅋㅋㅋ

-