Lee Wan tells partner on 'Match Made In Heaven' she's 20,000 times prettier than nuna Kim Tae Hee


Article: Lee Wan "You're 20 thousand times prettier than Kim Tae Hee" studio erupts in laughter

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+797, -6] A statement made possible only by Kim Tae Hee's brother ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+404, -12] It's been a while since I've seen this oppa and the first thing he says is a lie

3. [+371, -5] Look at those genes

4. [+80, -2] I think any male with a nuna will relate when I say that nunas are just hyungs with different sexual organs ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+49, -3] No matter how pretty and angelic your nuna might be, to her dongsaeng, she is but a witch! ㅋㅋㅋ Anyone with a nuna will know!!

6. [+48, -3] He'll go home and get a high kick from his nuna for saying that ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+45, -2] Kim Tae Hee's human after all... she probably has a different image between being a celebrity and her real life ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+37, -6] My nuna isn't on Kim Tae Hee level but men are always hitting on her on SNS and Kakao Talk calling her pretty and stuff but to me, all I see is her farting at home, eating like a pig, burping, never washing her hair, wearing her glasses and scratching her tummy... I can relate to Lee Wan, yup.

9. [+30, -2] He looks like a Kim Tae Hee with shorter hair..

10. [+30, -1] Wow, I wonder what it would feel like if Won Bin was my oppa.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't imagine it

11. [+20, -0] Probably the only person in the world who can call Kim Tae Hee ugly and get away with it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+13, -1] Imagine being born and your nuna is Kim Tae Hee... would any woman match to your standards~?

-