Yun Jung Hoon talks about still being named the nation's thief


Article: 'Mask' Yun Jung Hoon, "The nation's thief who took Han Ga In?"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+7,891, -103] What pissed everyone off even more is that he enlisted in the army after marrying her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ left his mark and left ㅋㅋㅋㅋ put all the men in rage

2. [+4,905, -50] As long as they're happy now, nothing matters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ have a long and happy

3. [+5,015, -479] The current nation's thief is Rain.....

4. [+3,821, -97] I, too, was one of the people back then who truly hated him

5. [+866, -25] I used to think Han Ga In could've done better but he seems like a wholesome and charming person. He works hard at what he does and I hope they have a long and lasting marriage.

6. [+805, -43] He loves her so much, no wonder I couldn't feel anything genuine out of him when he was looking at Soo Ae in the drama. It felt more like he was thinking, 'My wife is Han Ga In'.

7. [+628, -22] I really like him ㅎㅎㅎ Men hated on him for being a thief but women were really just jealous of Han Ga In.. ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+548, -18] He has such a good impression!! And a good actor too.. he deserves Han Ga In.

9. [+628, -22] Imagine waking up and seeing Han Ga In by your side ㅠㅠ he's still handsome and a good actor, this couple doesn't make me think that either one could do better. Have a happy love!

10. [+441, -14] I'm sure Han Ga In married him because she loved him too... we shouldn't be judging them.

11. [+370, -8] It did make me sad that Han Ga In got married so early after her debut... but her husband is great looking himself and supposedly is well mannered so who are we to say

12. [+366, -9] I still remember all of the best replies back then on his articles were nothing but hate ㅋㅋ

13. [+353, -11] "Yun Jung Hoon's fault" used to be such a big meme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-