[Pann] V App needs a filter?


Pann: Sexual comments on Woohyun's V app following Yeri

"Woohyun cum, Woohyum hard, Woohyun cum"

1. [+99, -1] I really wish V app would do something about this ㅠㅠ Just because they act like they're okay after reading this stuff doesn't mean they're really okay...

2. [+96, -2] I also hate it when people comment that they're being boring. I liked that Woohyun really opened up to us, especially when he was saying stuff like, "I'm sure you're all worried for me when I get sick but please don't worry too much. I'll always work hard no matter how sick I am", and "Can I lean on you all when I'm tired? You can all lean on me as well"... his stream wasn't about being funny so it was just touching. I hated how people were calling him boring for it ㅜㅜ

3. [+85, -1] His ID woghks written in Korean is Jaehwan, is that kid a guy?

4. [+28, -0] There were other annoyances as well like people demanding to see Sunggyu when it was Woohyun streaming by himself, kept asking for Sunggyu and for him to call Sunggyu... it's his stream, why ask for Sunggyu?

5. [+21, -0] I'm sure Inspirits know that Woohyun's the type to say it's okay up front and then ache about it by himself in the back. He didn't make it obvious that he was bothered by these comments yesterday... even though I'm sure there's a lot on his plate lately.

6. [+20, -0] It's really bad for the Wonder Girls too, V app really needs some moderators for the hateful comments. (Screencap of comment saying: "Yeeun, I think you'd be good at grope groping my dick while licking my asshole, I think I'm going to cum fast")

7. [+16, -0] There are other comments too like people calling him ugly, boring, etc. Why watch the stream at all if you're going to comment like that?

8. [+15, -0] Are people crazy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really wish Woohyun or Yeri didn't have to read these things

9. [+13, -0] I also hate people who push couplings ㅋㅋ Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun are not dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why would they be dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was fortunate that he wasn't reading the comments when stuff like this came up. I actually liked that he opened up to us and I hope he streams again like this.

10. [+13, -0] V app is so frustrating to read. Kept talking about Sunggyu, kept asking the members about coupling pairings, people really don't know that there's a time and place for everything. Kept calling coupling names like 'Hyunsung'. I bet if Woohyun streamed with Sunggyu, the coupling comments would've been even worse. Hyunsung fans are seriously the worst.

11. [+12, -0] On apps like Afreeca TV, there are moderators who can ban people like this. V app needs to get mods too... it wouldn't be a bad idea to have presidents of each fanclub act as mods and give them the power to ban people ㅠ Yeri especially really broke my heart because she's so young...

12. [+11, -0] V app really needs to get mods like 'My Little TV'!!! You know there are tons of psychos, why not???

-