Taecyeon reveals JYP won't allow sajaegi even if he wants it


Article: Taecyeon, "I asked if we could do sajaegi too but JYP said no"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+115, -15] No one would ever suspect 2PM of sajaegi because their new songs are never even on the charts ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+68, -4] I hope this opportunity is used to investigate all the groups that do sajaegi!!

3. [+31, -6] 2PM really is innocent considering how their new songs are never #1 on the charts and fall off just as fast ^^! Off the charts, off the suspicions~

4. [+6, -2] I can see why he'd want sajaegi... 2PM's digital ranking are abysmal~

5. [+6, -2] Is he putting himself down..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,317, -91] Park Jin Young himself would never allow it, he's not the pathetic type to resort to that stuff ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,073, -56] 2PM and Got7's digital rankings prove that there's no sajaegi involved!

3. [+723, -37] Amazing of JYP, fighting!

4. [+682, -40] Taecyeon you're the jjang, good statement from him

5. [+181, -7] I understand that the industry will be hugely impacted if the companies are released but I hope investigations do release the sajaegi companies. And I'm glad to hear JYP isn't involved with it.

-