Yoon Mirae to make a ballad comeback next month


Article: [Exclusive] Yoon Mirae confirms ballad comeback in December... the real deal is coming back

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,107, -26] After watching 'Unpretty 2' kids, we're finally getting the real deal

2. [+1,891, -89] Bye Truedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,656, -22] Finally the real deal's coming to show everyone how it's done

4. [+1,505, -20] Her ballads are a must listen

5. [+1,156, -23] My favorite singer: Yoon Mirae

6. [+279, -8] I live in the same apartment line as her and she's not like a celebrity at all. Greets everyone, always respectful. And even if she's walking around in sweats and a hat, she looks so chic... Jordan's a cutie as well..

7. [+229, -3] I never thought rappers could pull off ballads but she showed me it can be done!

8. [+208, -5] I love her rapping but her ballads just as much! Looking forward to it!

9. [+203, -4] That title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The real deal ㅋㅋㅋ Is this a jab at Truedy

10. [+183, -8] Truedy honestly frustrated me when she talked about Yoon Mirae. Show her how it's done ㅎ

-