Jonghyun reveals he's earned the right to discuss his vacation days


Article: SHINee Jonghyun, "We received the right to discuss our vacation days with Lee Soo Man"

Source: TV Report via Nate

Taemin revealed that he hasn't gotten a whole week to himself to rest since SHINee's debut and asked Jonghyun if they had the right to discuss their vacation days yet. Jonghyun replied, "Only I have it. Lee Soo Man gave it to me 3 years ago but I haven't even gotten to start the discussions yet."

1. [+182, -11] Even if he thinks he's lacking vacation days now, all he has to do is suffer for a few more years and he'll have the rest of his life to enjoy on vacation...

2. [+145, -15] I guess you have to get to the 9 year mark before you can even start discussing these things ㅋㅋ I noticed all of my favorite male groups SHINee, B2ST, and INFINITE are so good at lives, I guess it's a sign of intense practice too

3. [+115, -14] SHINee's the forefront leader of the third generation idols

4. [+27, -11] The first king of the third generation idols

5. [+26, -6] Well if you look at the actual expenses that go into these idol groups, it's hard to blame only SM... and it's not like idols have a long lifespan to work with

6. [+24, -13] SHINee makes so much money though.. SM really does seem to have issues with caring for their artists;; all nighters are a given for rookies and have to suffer deadly schedules for the rest of their careers. Even resting for a day is probably not a real rest..

7. [+23, -1] Not even the right to go on vacation but the right to discuss it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -3] They have wit, talent.. they're a good group. Their member relationships seem more business-like to me ㅋㅋ but I think that's a secret to their longevity

9. [+11, -0] I'm a SHINee fan and when they're not in Korea, they're jam packed with overseas schedules. And they still have musicals, dramas, CFs, brand fan signings, etc to go through.

10. [+3, -0] Amazing that SHINee hasn't gotten into any scandals or controversies since their debut and have managed to make it to the top like they have now. They're one of the groups I like along with INFINITE and B2ST ㅋㅋ I don't know much about idols but I always try to look up their songs for a listen. They're talented but also such great kids.

-