Jessica would like to work with Park Myung Soo again


Article: Jessica, "I want to work with Park Myung Soo again" [V live]

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+508, -18] Jessica: I want to use Myung Soo oppa to make more money
Now that's fact

2. [+396, -17] So you can betray Myung Soo hyung too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+323, -14] Not pretty

4. [+23, -4] Didn't you know? Park Myung Soo doesn't collab with the less popular ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -5] She's such a has been that I doubt anyone in the broadcast industry will make it happen

6. [+19, -4] Myung Soo only duets with popular girl group members

7. [+19, -5] She looks scary in that picture

8. [+18, -6] Jessica: I want to recycle my image on 'Infinity Challenge'!! Just like G-Druggin!!!!

9. [+14, -5] She's aged a lot... I can see the signs of time on her face now

10. [+12, -3] She's basically asking to be saved since she's so unpopular here and needs someone to latch on to like Pakr Myung Soo

-