IOI bids farewell at their last concert



Article: "I'll never forget you" IOI's genuine last message for their nation's producers

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,315, -152] I'll never forget you!! I could never forget you ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,940, -132] Why does it choke me up to call each of your names ㅠㅠ let's make sure we reunite in 2021! Good job all ♥

3. [+2,453, -96] Let's let ourselves cry for only today and look forward to happier days as we wait for the day we can reunite

4. [+2,197, -92] I will never forget our IOI! Even as you walk separate paths, I'll always remember you. Love you IOI!

5. [+1,180, -51] So hard to get a girl group as popular as you are in this generation.. so sad to see a group like this go. Each member has the potential to grow big with the right support, and the chemistry between the 11 is great too... Why is there a need to disband such an ideal team?

-


Source: Nate

1. [+280, -24] Look at how long Jun Somi's legs are

2. [+161, -25] I'll miss you..

3. [+144, -26] See you again~ I love you!!

4. [+28, -30] Last stage, last group performance, last concert, last pictorial, last CF, please stop with all this last sh*t ㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -22] How many "last" things have we read about so far

-