Kahi shows off her post-pregnancy abs


Article: Kahi gains back her perfect abs after giving birth 

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+883, -70] I know people are going to hate saying that it's only possible because she's a celebrity with the time and money for it but you need a lot of determination to get abs like that and I applaud her passion!!! Very amazing

2. [+708, -55] Wow, really cool that she can bounce back after giving birth... the result of effort...

3. [+557, -38] I'm sure she couldn't work out her abs while pregnant but it seems she can gain them back easily even after birth because she's worked out all her life ㅎㅎ I'd barely believe that this was the body of a woman who gave birth. Amazing! and jealous ㅎ I need to work out too ㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -2] As a fellow mother, I find this so cool ㅠ especially since I don't have the same level of determination. She deserves the praise~~ it doesn't matter how much money or time you have if you're not determined to take care of yourself...

5. [+23, -8] She still looks like a handsome man to me....

6. [+15, -2] I'm reminded of Yoochun every time I see her... especially since they dated when they were both young with raging hormones..

7. [+15, -1] She's come a long way since her back dancer days

8. [+14, -5] Well it's not like she works a 9 to 5, all she has is free time

-

Source: Naver

1. [+328, -17] Must've been so hard to create abs like this after her skin was stretched from pregnancy ㅜㅜ I applaud her efforts... quite jealous as I'm just an ajumma pregnant with my third at the moment

2. [+209, -6] Whether you hate her or like her, I applaud her for putting in this much effort~ ^^

3. [+128, -3] Makes me regret all the meat I ate at lunch. Still amazing of her.

4. [+98, -14] Ah... I was going to write a hate comment but I saw a comment saying it doesn't matter whether you hate her or like her, her effort is applaudable and I agree ㅎㅎ abs of that kind are no easy feat

5. [+12, -0] I really do send her a round of applause. I'm a mother of three daughters and I'm so jealous and find her amazing. Thumbs up!

-