Article: Cha Tae Hyun and Victoria 'My Sassy Girl 2' first filming begins at the end of the month "Unimaginable married life"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+830, -33] Fail
2. [+781, -31] If it was too hard for them to cast Jun Ji Hyun, they should've just had Lee Yuri for My Sassy Yeon Min Jung tsk tsk, that sounds way more fun. Victoria can't even speak Korean properly..
3. [+670, -35] Ah..... I thoroughly enjoyed the first movie and watched it 5~6 times so I had high expectations for the second... especially since the male lead is Cha Tae Hyun... But the female lead.......... the female lead.........
1. [+2,656, -107] They couldn't at least cast someone who can pronounce Korean
2. [+2,259, -88] Not even the fact that she's an idol... but she can't even pronounce Korean properly
3. [+1,663, -62] So sick of all these idols..
4. [+305, -24] This will be a negative mark on Cha Tae Hyun's acting career.. ㅡㅡ
5. [+237, -15] Should've just been like Running Man and sell the rights to China so that the Chinese can make their own version with Victoria in the cast. I don't know why they're making it an official sequel to the original with the original cast and turning it into an ambiguous Korean-Chinese collab with an idol... The original was just too good..