Article: 'Yongin Cat Mom Murder'... police and apartment neighbors set out to find culprit
Source: News 1 via Nate
A 55 year old woman was killed when a brick was dropped on her from above while she was setting up a house and feeding center for the stray cats around the apartment. Police believe that someone purposely dropped the brick on her as there would be no natural way the brick was moved by wind 7m away.
1. [+1,981, -45] I understand that you can hate cats and maybe even the people who feed the stray cats... but who actually goes as far as to want to murder them by throwing a brick at them? People are so scary..
2. [+1,622, -32] How could you throw a brick just because of that... I hope they catch this crazy person and deal out the consequences
3. [+1,433, -31] Whoever it is should hurry and turn themselves in
4. [+115, -5] How could you be so abnormal as to kill someone just because you hate cats. They should be removed from society immediately.
5. [+109, -6] Killing someone by throwing a brick at them... the absolute worst! Please catch the person
6. [+102, -5] I mean obviously someone purposely threw it ㅋ why would an apartment made out of concrete randomly have bricks flying around? Catch the murderer
7. [+89, -10] What a surprising article. How can human beings be this evil? All she wanted to do was build these stray cats a home and feed them. What did she do to him that she deserved to be killed like that?
8. [+88, -25] The woman was actually doing the neighborhood a favor. By feeding the stray cats, less cats will get into the trash to find food and cause a mess.
9. [+75, -5] How dare they take away the life of someone who was merely protecting the little lives out on the streets... So many people take things to extreme measures these days. The world is so cold and sad.
10. [+64, -2] I had a friend whose mom found a stray cat with a litter and she chased the cat away and poured boiling hot water over the kittens until they screamed and died. The fact that someone is capable of such cruel acts against animals means that they will do it to humans later down the road. I bet whoever threw that brick has killed countless other animals before.