Article: [Exclusive] All BAP members files lawsuit against TS Entertainment for 'slave contracts'
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+5,601, -87] Seems there's a lot of issues with agencies nowadays
2. [+4,509, -234] Are lawsuits just a hobby for everyone now
3. [+4,411, -456] What a shame, they're good singers and seem to be really talented
4. [+2,714, -1,174] What a weird name for a group
5. [+2,361, -1,102] Who is this group
6. [+719, -31] Even fans of other groups noticed that their agency worked them like dogs..
7. [+695, -20] They've been working nonstop since debut ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+668, -15] Surprised the lawsuit didn't happen sooner. Even fans have been compiling a list of all the shit their company's been doing since debut and uploading it to every community possible. They don't care about managing their artists, only making as much money as possible without giving them a day of rest.
9. [+639, -17] I feel bad for them.. never got to rest even when sick, no break, back to back promotions. Their fans have known it all for a while.
10. [+637, -67] First time seeing an entire group file a lawsuit, it's usually one or two members. Seems they're doing it as a group because BAP realistically hasn't even hit it big yet.
Article: TS Entertainment, "BAP does not have slave contracts... we found out about the lawsuit through the media" [official statement]
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+653, -53] I hope BAP wins
2. [+513, -30] Should've given them proper treatment..
3. [+403, -20] Hope this ends properly
4. [+392, -13] Of course, companies always deny that they ever did any wrong...
5. [+64, -2] Just how bad is the communication within the company that they even found out about the lawsuit through the media... just shows there's a lot of issues already.
6. [+56, -1] You can just take a look at their schedule for the past two years and see right away that they've been working like slaves.