Lexy reveals she's in a relationship with plans of marriage next year


Article: [Exclusive] Lexy in a relationship with a financier 2 years her junior with plans of marriage next year

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+3,070, -53] I could still listen to 'Aesongi' today and it doesn't sound outdated ㅎㅎ Congrats

2. [+1,828, -73] She's marrying an Aesongi

3. [+1,621, -32] Isn't this the nuna who called everyone an Aesongi, congratulations

4. [+174, -1] She used to be so popular back in her YG days

5. [+120, -3] Lexy's height of fame was during her 'Aesongi' and 'Let Me Dance' days ㅎㅎ and then she got caught plagiarizing and left YG and was never to be heard from again..

6. [+108, -2] Hul, had no idea Lexy was 38 years old

7. [+109, -14] I don't remember much promotions from her and she's already 38

8. [+89, -6] I remember thinking she looked so intimidating that I thought she wouldn't be able to find a man but I guess she's getting married

-